Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Apple Co Founder Steve Wozniak Positive Words on Apple.

Watch this short video interview of Steve Wozniak, co founder of Apple. He has the right attitude. Here are a couple of my favorite quotes when asked about the declining Apple share price, and are the best days of the stock behind it.
"I've heard that forever and ever, what are you afraid of, like the company is going to die or something?"
"I don't want to live that life of worry or concern. I don't care."
"Steve Jobs always put people above technology. He thought you should not be a victim of your technology, you should live your human life."
There is 4 minutes of great concise information. It's better to here it straight from Steve. Enjoy. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alibaba Singles Day - Hustle All Day

I respect the hustle. I respect the work. I respect the speed and the scale. I now respect this mind blowing sales event, Alibaba Singles da...